Monday 8 July 2013


Haze In Malaysia

Praise be to God, because haze has gone now. During the haze hit my campus, I couldn't see the hill behind the campus. Everything were so unclear. Last week, when I wanted to go to class, I had to wear mask because I could smell the smoke that were produced from the burning of forest in Indonesia.
At Johor Bharu, the air pollution index showed the level of air cleanliness was so terrible until almost all school in Johor had to be closed. My brothers and sister got one day off from their school administration due to the haze. I thought that my lecture class will be cancelled but my suspicion was totally depressed. I have to be grateful to the Almighty God because He still give me healthy so that I can study. 'Always Think Positive'.

No comments:

Post a Comment