Tuesday 20 August 2013

LAST



Guys, when you read this entry, this is my 20th entry which is the last task to be completed as my assignment. Maybe after this, I will not write blog anymore. Maybe. For my last entry, I would like to tell you about someone who asked me to do this task. The person is my lecturer. I would not revealed her name here. Let it be a secret.She is a kind-hearted person. She also is a gentle woman. Sometimes in the class, when my friends and I made some noise unitil the whole class could hear it, she doesn't raise her voice to rebuke us. She rebuke us politely. I respect her as my lecturer. I only tell you a little about her. Last but not least, thank you my lecturer, Miss Alicia for teach me and for being nice to me. Thank you. 'Always Think Positive'.

No comments:

Post a Comment