Friday 7 June 2013



MY PENCIL CASE

I don't have many pencil cases. The last one I bought since I was in standard 6. Then, I used it until Form 5. I used the same pencil case that I bought. It is big and grey in colour. Soon, the colour turned black due to the usage for many years. I never washed my pencil case. I put many things inside it. Even a calculator will fit in it. I also put pencils, rubber, ruler and colours in it. Then, before the SPM exam, I had changed my pencil case. I didn't bought a new one. The school give a transparent pencil case to every SPM candidates. It is a little bit smaller than my current pencil case, but the calculator still fits in it. Then I kept the grey pencil case at my house after the SPM. While studying at UNITEN, I use this trasparent pencil case because the grey one had become dirtier. Now, I will use this transparent pencil case until it has become torn. 'Always Think Positive'.

No comments:

Post a Comment