Saturday 1 June 2013




FOOD

In this post, I want to talk about food. My favorite food is chicken rice. My favorite drink is iced milo. That is just the additional information about myself. When we talk about food, we can say a lot of things about the food. The ingredients, the benefits of the food, how the food is made up and so on. I want to talk about junk food. What do you know about junk food? For me, my first impression about junk food is delicious. What do you think? Just admit that junk food is delicious. Even though junk food is delicious, it is not good for our health. Twisties, Roller Coaster, Mamee Monster and many more are junk food. Actually, what do you feel after eating junk food? Is your hungry gone? No actually. Eating junk food will not make you full and disappear your hunger. It has no benefit at all. Eating junk food may cause you easier to forget something especially students. Students need healthier food for their growth and their memory so that they can remember their study for long term.

During my study at secondary school, in science textbook, it stated that food contain fat such as fried rice from the cooking oil can lead to obesity if someone consume it regularly. It stated that fat can lead obesity faster than carbohydrates. Example of food that contain carbohydrates are rice and bread. I watched a television show about food. I forgot the name of the show. But it stated that food containing carbohydrates can triggered obesity if it is consume regularly. There is a contradiction regarding these facts. In the science textbook and and the television show, the fact is not the same. Maybe if I have time to meet the experts of food, I will ask them about this.


Now, let us talk about healthy food. When we say about healthy food, I remember to vegetables. Vegetables are well-known due to its benefit for human. Only certain type of vegetables that I love. Only cucumber, spinach and cabbages that I love. As far as I know, cucumber is good for our eyes. Then, we talk about fruits. I got a new information. it is about grapes. It stated that grapes can help someone to deal with constipation and indigestion. If you face these problems you can eat grapes. But remember that grapes cannot cure yourself. It is the one and only God that has power to cure and give you pain. Let us continue about fruits. Apple also is good for health. As the proverb, an apple a day, keeps the doctor away. If you regularly eats fruits and vegetables, sick will not come near you. Always be happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment